CQC regulates Highbury Grange Medical Practice to provide care.
The practice has been registered with the CQC under the Health and Social Care Act 2008.
The registered manager is Dr Alan Trosser. The provider ID is 1-199730344.
This is a partnership practice between Dr Alan Trosser, Dr Georg Holthausen and Dr McCullagh.
The partnership has been registered in respect of the following activities:
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury.
- Diagnostics and screening procedures.
- Maternity and midwifery services
The practice had a CQC Inspection on 8th April 2015.
The priniciple aims of Highbury Grange Medical Practice are:
- To provide the best possible quality service for our patients within a confidential and safe environment by working together irrespective of age, sex, gender, disabilities, religious beliefs or ethnic origin.
- To involve our patients in decisions regarding their treatment.
- To provide patients a choice of treatment and services.
- To provide up to date health promotion and encourage good well-being and lifestyle choices.
- To involve allied healthcare professionals in the care of our patients where it is in their best interests.
- To encourage our patients to get involved and join the Patient Participation Group which can assist in improving services.
- To encourage patients to participate in the Friends and Family Test, surveys and provide feedback and suggestions regarding the service.
- To continually monitor and review patient access and services.
- To be courteous, caring , respectful and sensitive to patient needs.
- To ensure and review staff training and skills according to needs of patients, the practice and personal development.